Team Colorado Rawlings, in conjunction with 6th Gear Sports, offers multiple south metro area softball teams for the 2012-2013 fall and spring seasons at 10U, 12U & 14U age groups. The teams compete with a focus on skills instruction and game situational experience as well as overall player development both mentally and physically. Our main purpose is to help grow confident young women who excel at goal-setting and finding their own 6th gear.
- 10U Girls Fastpitch Softball – Team Colorado Rawlings
- 12U Girls Fastpitch Softball – Team Colorado Rawlings
- 14U Girls Fastpitch Softball – Team Colorado Rawlings
The Team Colorado Rawlings teams will be focused on elevating the skills, strategy and overall game sense to the competitive level and will be open to girls interested in playing competitive softball in the spring of 2013.
The following are additional details for the Team Colorado Rawlings softball teams:
- Goal-setting is a cornerstone of the 6th Gear programs and Team Colorado Rawlings, and the athletes will be asked to set a personal goal as well as a team goal. Help encourage the girls to THINK BIG!
- The game at the competitive level speeds up exponentially, and therefore playing time may not be equal nor will positions played. Our priority will be on instruction and player development — and putting together a winning UNIT. The girls need to be prepared to learn new positions and give 100% at all times.
Overall expectations are much higher for comp ball. Time, practice, cost, travel, intensity, commitment, etc. will all elevate as we move into competitive. This is not for every girl and every family and should be considered carefully before making the commitment.